This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and is expected to be compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.
Hype Performance Group is proud to present the latest in their series of immersive civilian helicopter simulations. The H160 is the perfect aircraft to tour the full world scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator or to execute your missions with precision. You can hand fly or employ the unique auto-flight control system features to spend more time focusing on the job (or sightseeing!) and less time on managing the aircraft.
The H160 is a medium utility helicopter that was engineered with a focus on utilizing groundbreaking manufacturing methods, state-of-the-art production facilities and advanced materials to elevate the helicopter to a level of sophistication comparable to that of passenger jets and commercial airliners. Pilot workload in the H160 is reduced by the inclusion of advanced avionics and autopilot functionality. The HPG H160 shares many of the most appreciated features of the HPG H145 while providing more seating, higher max cruise speeds and longer range.
Highly Detailed 3D Model, Textures and Animations
- HPG's highest quality production to date
- 2 H160 variants (Civilian, Luxury) included in this package
- Each variant includes six (6) stunning liveries in 4K quality for 12 total
- Extremely detailed professionally modeled interior and exterior, all PBR textures
- Cockpit is almost completely interactive, supporting both the Lock and Legacy Cockpit Interaction System
- VR Cockpit Zoom supported, aircraft designed from the ground up around VR
- Rotor animations including blade droop, blade flap
- Working doors, animated windshield wipers, all flight controls animated
- Rotor downwash effects (water, snow, dirt/sand), engine heat blur and heat emissive effects
- Functional emergency floats (Luxury variant only) with manual and automatic deployment options
Advanced Avionics & Detailed Systems
- High quality Airbus Helionix avionics - the most modern and safe avionics suite
- Vortex Ring State protections
- Automatic takeoff (vertical and rearward takeoff assistance)
- First Limit Indicator containing TRQ, N1 and TOT limits combined in an intuitive pilot display
- Realistic normal procedures (checklists) included
- Synthetic Vision System on all 4 MFDs is supported without restriction
- Map display options including the ability to use any OpenStreetMap/slippy tile provider you may choose
- Maps are combined with sim flight plan, OSM underlay, and weather or HTAWS (Height Above Terrain) overlay
- Maps operate in light or dark mode
- Fully functional weather radar
- Online weather service available on the tablet and DMAP system
- Included Tablet with powerful apps including LittleNavMap moving map, Neofly, Documents library, Maps, utilities & games
- Stream video and websites with our exclusive EFBConnect app for PC
- Integrated Garmin GTN750 (pms50) or the TDS GTNXi (TDS Sim Software)
- CMA9000 FMS coming after launch
- Add custom key bindings for over 400 cockpit actions (no extra software required)
- Home Cockpit friendly with L:Vars and H:Events for almost all functionality
- Great for both IFR and VFR flight
Powerful 4-axis Autopilot
- State of the art auto-flight control system with Stability Augmentation System (SAS)
- GTC: Ground trajectory command: Maintain longitudinal and lateral ground speed. So called "follow the boat" mode
- GTC.H: Ground trajectory command with hover: This is an automatic hover mode which will acquire a position and maintain it in crosswinds up to the aircraft limit of 30kt
- LOC/GS APP/V.APP: Traditional precision approach and GPS approach modes
- Fully capable of flying a hands-off ILS-to-minimums approach
- Automatic level-off when approaching the ground to avoid Controlled Flight into Terrain
- Beep Trim (traditional trim mode and AFCS mode)
- AFCS and SAS may also be disengaged for a more challenging flight regime
Helicopter Flight Model
- Native MSFS Helicopter flight model augmented with our proprietary AFCS and Vortex Ring State augmentation.
- The HPG H160 uses an advanced Stability Augmentation System (SAS) to stabilize the helicopter using computer controlled actuators
- Support for All-Engines-Operative, One-Engine-Inoperative or Autorotation flight condition
- Operate in both Realistic and Arcade modes - enjoy with a controller or higher end hardware
- Realistic turbine, rotor, cabin, alert, floats deployment and environmental sounds
- Doors mixed with environment and exterior sounds when open or removed
- More than 60 custom sounds included
This simulation software and related materials and documents are a computer game which are NOT FOR FLIGHT and not to be used for any training, pilot familiarization, recurrent training or operational awareness training. The included software and manuals are not to be used for training or familiarity with any aircraft. The included software and manuals are not assumed to provide procedures for use on any aircraft and is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS - PLEASE CHECK REVIEWS TO DETERMINE IF THIS AIRCRAFT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
This simulation software is not supported or endorsed by Airbus SE or Airbus Helicopters. All trademarks and brand names are registered trademarks of the respective owners.