Hi everyone! Airbus H135 v1.4 is now up on Flightsim.to! If you haven’t already, please give us a 5 star review!
In our screenshots you can see that the H135 now has an EFB that is capable of displaying a web browser or a screen capture from one of your computer's displays.
This feature requires a bit of advanced setup and we want to walk users through the process as well as take your feedback - the files necessary to run the EFB are exclusive to our Discord members for this reason.
You can join our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/dUNDGb2Z7c
Airbus H135 v1.4 changelog:
- NEW ROTOR. Featuring: blade bending effects when at rest and under load in the air, trim tabs, updated blurred effects.
- Rotor will now spin more smoothly in flight and slowly at max speed.
- The pms50 GTN750 will now be automatically loaded on the lower 2 screens if installed.
- Flight model: RBS (retreating blade stall, experienced when overspeeding) is now only on Advanced mode
- Flight model: Increase pedal authority for Basic/Xbox flight modes
- Flight model: Fixes for stuttering/bad performance
- Flight model: Autorotation changes around looking at N2
- Flight model: reduce yaw kick at lower speeds
- Increase the size of the clock on the FND page
- Update thumbnails for default liveries
- Updates to default liveries
Photo Credit: AndreasR
Download: Airbus H135 Helicopter Project